Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another Book Signing

I have yet another library author presentation and book signing tonight. I love doing these and so appreciate the library staff who goes to so much trouble to promote the event and make me feel welcome.

Unfortunately I haven't seen a lot of readers lately. Don't know if it's the weather. It's been gorgeous here in southern Ohio--until this week, that is. The days have been warm, with the scent of fall in the air. Hey, I'd rather be outside too. But with my eternal optimism, I'm looking forward to this one. It will be standing room only since it's cold and rainy out and no one has anything else to do. Haven't had one of those in a while. I wonder if everyone is tired of hearing what I have to say.

I certainly hope not. I am speaking to a RWA chapter in Ashland, KY on Saturday. I love speaking to writers. I've learned a lot in the last few years about writing and promotion and love sharing with others who know the pain and frustration of this business. We're all in this together.

Be blessed and get some writing done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment