Friday, January 04, 2008

There is JOY in the Journey

I titled my blog Joy in the Journey because I wanted to show aspiring writers, along with anyone else who wants to follow God with his or her whole heart, that we can find joy in our journey. Oftentimes I get off track on what I meant to accomplish when I started this blog. I tend to ramble and rant and that's not what I intended in the beginning. Since this is the time of the year we all think of New Year's Resolutions, I would like to take this opportunity to rededicate this blog to its original purpose.

God wants us to have peace and joy in all that we do. May we find that in 2008.

Let me begin with this writing I found on a friend's profile page on Shoutlife. I really liked it so I thought I'd share it with you. May it encourage you today in your walk.

Wisdom. Obedience. Respect. Truth. Hope = WORTH

A woman of Worth embraces wisdom and worships God with her whole heart, mind and soul. She is a light, a woman of witness, a woman who walks in the Spirit.

A woman of Worth realizes she is an original design. She is open to God's leading and obedient in serving Him. She has an open hand and an open heart.

A woman of wOrth refreshes her outlook everyday and renews her spirit from within. She is a woman who respects God and rejoices in Him.

A woman of woRth trusts in the Lord and treasure her time with Him. She strives to be the embodiment of truth and gives thanks with a grateful heart.

A woman of wortH overflows with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. She has a humble heart and is helpful in all her ways. She strives for greater harmony in her life and with her Saviour.

Check the caps they spell: WORTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment