Monday, January 01, 2007

Looking ahead to '07

January first, 2007! What a lot of promise in looking ahead to the New Year. I finished my latest book on December 30th and sent it to my first proofreader. I'm sure I'll have plenty of polishing and fine tuning before it begins its journey through the channels at Tsaba House, but I'm excited that I've made it this far.

I read a quote from J.K.Rowlings the other day where she said she is exhausted and elated just thinking about finishing Book 7 in the Harry Potter series. I know how she feels. Sometimes I wonder why I even started a project, but as it gets closer to the end, my excitement mounts. I am happy with my latest offering and hope my publisher and editor will be as well.

It's hard to look too far into '07 at this point. My husband is watching the Outback Bowl between the Tennessee Vols and the Nittany Lions, and alternating screaming and cheering for his team. It's about 48 degrees outside with no snow on the ground. Doesn't seem like New Year's Day without snow. My one resolution this year is that I will attempt to post more to both my blogs--check out my other one at tsabahouseauthors.

January '07 will be spent outlining Book 4 of my Jenna's Creek series and polishing my current work in preparation for publication. My next book, Evidence of Grace, is due out in June. I have already seen the cover and can't wait for you to see it too. Keep spreading the word about the books. I wouldn't be in this position without you, my readers.

Have a wonderful New Year's Day & 2007
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment